My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 31 December 2010

My Fave Five Cards 2010

Hi there! I just can't believe it's New Years Eve already. Where did 2010 go? Another year older and wiser? (not sure about the wiser bit). I'm making the same old resolutions as last year, you know the ones, eating and drinking less and getting fit. I will try, honest! lol. My other resolution is going to be ENJOY, especially the time, I spend  with my family and friends.





The lovely Debby over at A Scrapjourney has aked everyone to share their five favourite cards from 2010 and she also has some yummy candy. Thanks Debby.

Here are mine:






Hope you all have a lovely New Years Eve and I would like to wish you all a really  Happy & Healthy New Year.


Donna x
    

11 comments:

Juls said...

such a fabulous review of your work....cant wait to see what you make in 2011! Hugs Juls

Sally said...

I couldn't agree more! & A Happy New Year to you & yours Donna.
Sally x

Claire said...

A lovely selection Donna - I keep looking at mine and can't choose LOL. Hope you have a fabulous evening and A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous Donna!! I love your style and your attention to details!! Thanks for sharing these!! :) Best wishes for a wonderful New Year!!HUGS

Monica Gale said...

Worthy cards i could never pick on favorite but I think the kimono girl just sways it for me. thank you for showing them xx

Unknown said...

Your cards make me smile, you have such a wonderful talent. Mary x

Annie said...

What stunning cards - really great choice.
Have a fab New Year's Eve and all the best for 2011.
Ann xxxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Dear Donna,
i love your cards from this year. too sweet.
i wish you a very Happy new year
Thanks for your sweet wishes
love and hugs
Claudia

Chrissy said...

WOW! Gorgeous selection.They are all beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

stunning selection of cards donna.i love the different images and colours.
happy new year hun :D
xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are wonderful and so cute. Thanks Donna for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...