My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 9 December 2010

Winter Angel

Hi Everyone, just a quick post as I've been watchin Corrie and the 50 greatest moments. It was unbelievable, I feel wrung out.

This little cutie is another from the clipart fairy, this one is part of a set of 6, for just 65p.


I used: theclipartfairy digi image.
           Papermania papers
           MS punch
           Craftworkcards sentiment & candy
           ribbon & brad from stash
           Promarkers

I'm off to look at your fantastic blogs.

Donna x

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Donna. A really cute card...adore the colours! xx Jenny xx

Claire said...

Adorable Donna - love the image and the pink and green work really well together. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

gorgeous!!!! Loving the bright vivid colours!! her hat and scarf are just soooooo cute!!!! could do with them myself!!!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! She's soooo precious hun!! I adore your coloring and the added glitter!! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend!!HUGS

kaylou said...

aawwww these fairy's are just so cute and I love the bright colours.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Donna, I love the these colours together and how cute is your image :) Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...