My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Whoopsie Daisy

Hiya all, hope everyone is well. Me and hubby had a run to Barnsley to have a look at the sales earlier. He bought some clothes and I bought some yummy craft stash from the sale at Craft Box at Elsecar Heritage centre, 15% off everything including the sale items. Got quite a few Magnolia stamps & some paper packs, can't wait to ink them up.

 I was inspired by the very talented Debby with her beautiful Easter card. So I got out my daisy punch to make this quickie card.


I used: Papermania paper
Pollycraft digi image
McGill punch
Nellie border punch
LOTV sentiment
Promarkers
Craftwork card candy


Back later to check out your lovely blogs.

Donna x 

13 comments:

Claire said...

WOW Donna this is lovely and great to see some Spring colours again after all those Christmas cards LOL. ou sound as though you did well in the sales. I've been watching QVC craft sale day today and have succummed!! Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, you sure are making some really gorgeous creations hun!! :) Love this image and your layout is stunning!! TFS! HUGS

Vicky said...

Hiya Donna!

Fabulous card hun!, just soooo nice to see Spring cards and that image is just adorable :o)
Have fun playing with your new stash, (I don't have any crafty shops near me and my hubby is probably very pleased about that lol!) and cannot wait to see all your fabby creations!

Hugs Vicky xx

Sally said...

Nice card Donna & such a cute image. I was in Hobbycraft today & even though I'm technically skint I couldn't resist spending £10 to get £25 worth of stash.
Sally x

Liz McGuire, said...

Well done on getting some bargains. Your card is super cute. Nice to see some spring colours.

Liz x

Stampersue said...

Hi Donna - love the card it is so sweet. Glad you managed to get one or two bargins for your stash. I managed to get to Hobbycraft yesterday and found one or two essential bits and pieces - mainly Christmas stuff.

Have a Happy New Year.

Stampersue
X

kaylou said...

Hi Donna
awww youv'e been in my local craft shop, Havn't been in for a couple of weeks... trying to be a good girl... but if there's a sale on I may have to go for a little walk!!! he he he.
Loving your work Hun .
Hugs Kaylou xxx

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!!!! your daisys are just perfect! Hugs Juls

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, so pretty :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

gorgeous card donna.the image is so sweet and i love your fab colours and layout :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Donna, this is adorable! Love the little image and the bright fresh colours, hugs Heidi x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hei Donna, i must say you rock with the Promarkers!!!
wonderful card
claudia

Minna said...

So cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...