My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 1 January 2011

Easel Calendar

Hello and hope you've all had a lovely new years day. I'm absolutely stuffed after a massive roast dinner. I have loads to do, including taking down our bedraggled xmas tree (the cats have had fun with it), but for now, I'm sat with a lovely glass of red & I'm going to enjoy a lazy hour on the settee checking out your fab blogs.

I made this easel calendar on Thursday using one of the Tilda's I got in the sale.She'a actually a xmas one but I covered the holly in her hair with a couple of little bows made from a dragonfly punch.





I used: Magnolia Tilda
papermania papers
Go Kreate & Spellbiners dies
MS, MarrianeD & L-em punches
Free Emb. folder out of Creativity mag
    Anita's calendar
Promarkers
Dewdrops &gems from stash

TTFN

Donna x

  

16 comments:

Juls said...

stunning!!! Love the shape and the colours!!!! fabulous make!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! So nice calendar :)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Love your easel calender, fabby image and love the colours.

Have a lovely Sunday, hugs Heidi x

Claire said...

This easel calendar is just fab Donna - love it and a clever way of covering up the holly too. Enjoy the wine. Hugs, Claire x

Deborah Frings said...

Happy New Year to you! The calendar is so sweet, love the colours and the image.

Jules said...

Beautiful easel card Donna.

Gorgeous image and papers.

Wishing you a very happy 2011.

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous love the colours. Mary x

Cor* said...

Hey Donna. I know it seems lame I come to comment after you leave a comment, but I honestly don't use my dashboard roll as much as I should & I always miss new postings. I was a dashboard virgin until about 8 months into blogging.....lol......I am so happy when you stop by, cuz then I get to come here!!! Your easle is fantastic. I love her hair. I struggle with black hair! Great calendar idea! Have fun taking down the decorations.....I'm not motivated enuf to do that yeT!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Happy new year to you & your family sweetie and what a stunning easel card, just perfect!! :o)
hugs and xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Wow this is beautiful! Gorgeous colours and sweet Tilda image.

Lisa x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

uuhhhh... this is a super cute easel card
love your idea and the coloring of Tilda
happy new year
love Claudia

Sally said...

What a very pretty card, lovely colours, shape & embellishments. Great image too, makes a wonderful easel card calendar.
Sally x

Jackie said...

What a beautiful calendar :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

stunning card donna.stunning shape and i love how you`ve adapted the tilda and lush papers and colours.
happy new year hun :D

xx coops xx

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Donna - thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - I was dying to tell everyone. It's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Donna, this is soooo gorgeous girl!! I love it!! I love the fabulous calendar details and your image coloring!! :) SO FUN!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...