My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Snow Day

Hi all, had the day off work today, as school was shut, bet loads of you have been off too. I had a walk to my Mums,(don't walk at best of times, you get lazy when you drive everywhere, but not good in 20 inches of snow.) to check she was ok and get her a bit of shopping. My hubby managed to get home after being stranded at work overnight but the car got stuck on the road, so we had to dig it out. Our neighbours car got stuck further down so we helped dig theirs out too. After tea I had a hot soak and made this quick card. My hubby bought me a lovely bag of stash last week from TK Maxx, so used some on this one.

Hope you are all safe, sound and wrapped up warm.




I used: squigglestamps Miss Evie flowers, digi stamp
          Colorbok papers
          AC cardstock
          MS punch
          Promarkers, pencils & Sansador for shading
          Spellbinders scallop circle

Donna x

12 comments:

Vicky said...

Love this card Donna, and that image is stunning :o). Love the papers too and great sentiment. Wow, 20" snow!, you poor thing and we are struggling with 6, how sad is that lol!
Keep warm hun, hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, lovely card - great image and love the colours. Looking forward to a long lie tomorrow as I have another day off and then hopefully get some inspiration for crafting!! I love the snow when I don't need to go anywhere! Luv Trish x

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious!! I really adore your coloring on this image!! And you can keep that snow over there lady!! LOL!! But it's always nice to have a snow day!! :) YAY!! HUGS

Liz McGuire, said...

Lucky you, I saw some great stuff in TKMs the other week. You have made a brill card with it.

Liz x

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna, sounds like you have had lots of snow! Ours has nearly gone now thank goodness!
I love this card its adorable!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sally said...

Love the stamp & sentiment. Very colourful card Donna. What little snow we had the other day has gone but it's still bitterly cold. I guess we're lucky here in Bristol!
Sally x

Deborah Frings said...

Donna - what a really sweet card - lovely image and the colours are super. Glad your hubby was able to get home - I do hope the weather starts to improve soon. We've been lucky, but it's not so good everywhere. Take care.

Deborah x

Jackie said...

Very colourful card :o)
We're struggling with about 5" of snow, can't contemplate 20" brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jackie xx

coops said...

gorgeous card donna.the image is stunning and i love your bright colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its gorgeous Donna, lurvvee that image and gorgeous yummy papers :o)
hugs and xxx

Jennifer said...

This is really pretty Donna! you should enter our monthy Squiggle stamps comp, and this month we are having a GDT call. Check out the Squiggles blog if you can xx Jenny xx

Juls said...

great layout, just love the colours! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...