My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 20 December 2010

A Really Fab Award

Hope you are all nice on warm on this chilly Monday. I've been making xmas cards for the family and haven't ventured out yet.

I've been given a great award by the lovely and VERY talented Corry. I just love visiting her amazing blog,she always has wonderful creations to feast the eyes on

 Thank you so much  for the award Corry :o)

 I LOVE IT !




There are a couple of rules involved :

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 8 things about yourself 
3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award


Here goes :

1. I've been very lucky to have found my soulmate.
2. I am Mum to two amazing Kids.
3. My greatest achievement is to be Nannie to my darling Bradley.
4. I'm always honest with people even if they wished I was'nt
5. I'm very organised & love to make lists
6. I spend ages in the bath , with a mag and a coffee
7. I love my PJ's
8. I'm a total Gleek  can't wait for the new series to start


8 Lovely Bloggers



***************************************



I've made this card for my son Kyle and his Gorgeous girlfriend Gina. It's going to be their first xmas together and I hope it's a magical one for them.




I'm entering this into crafts4eternity challenge.

I used : pollycraftdesigns digi image.
            Various papers
            A paper doiley
            Spellbinders labels 11
            Marriane D poinsettia
            Kanban sentiment
            Craftwork cards candy
            Promarkers
            Ribbon & pearls from stash


Will be back tonight to check out your lovely blogs.

Donna x

14 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Donna, thank you so much for this award hun...I'm chuffed and honoured that you have given this to me and I am so lucky to have found your fab blog so that I can see your gorgeous creations! This little card is so sweet, such a cute couple and perfectly coloured...Kyle and Gina will love it :) Donna x

Claire said...

Congrats on your award Donna. What a gorgeous card, lovely images and they will love it. Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and New Year. Hugs, Claire x

Stampersue said...

Hi Donna - Thank you so much for the blog award I was really chuffed you thought of me. I love checking your blog out as your cards are lovely and congrats on receiving your award.

Sally said...

Hi Donna, thanx for the blog award & I'm honoured to receive it. I love your blog & always look forward to seeing your new creations. Speaking of which, the latest one is gorgeous, lovely colour scheme & a cute image beautifully coloured & I love the way you do your flowers with the curled petals.
Sally x

Vicky said...

Hiya Donna!
Stunning card hun!, such a cute image and love the poinsettia flowers too,
Congrats on your fab award!, truly deserved hun :o)
Warm hugs Vicky xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Donna, sooooo cute, and congrats on your award
Hugs Mandy xx

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!! Love the gorgeous sage green you have used! Hugs Juls

Deborah Frings said...

Donna - thank you, thank you - this is such a lovely award. I am really pleased that you thought of me for it - now it's my turn!! Love your facts list!! Thanks again - can't stop smiling now!!

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna, thanks so much for passing on this wonderful award to me. Love your beautiful card too.
Hugs Lynsey x

pinky said...

Ah its so cute, love your colour mix. Thanks for playing along at C4E. Happy Christmas.

Jennifer said...

Hi Donna. Lovin your card. The flowers are stunning. Merry Christmas! xx Jenny xx

Jules said...

Hi Donna

Loving your card.

Cute image and such gorgeous papers.

Well done on your award.

Love Jules xx

Rachel said...

Congrats on your award, and thankyou so much for passing it on to me :)
I love your card :) Very cute!
Hugs, Rachel xx

michele said...

Fabulous card Thanks for joining us at c4e hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...