My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 10 December 2010

Thank goodness it's Friday

Hi there, don't know about everyone one else but I think it's been an extra long week because of the weather. Glad it's thawing today as I'm fed up of trudging in the snow. Looking forward to a nice lie in tomorrow.

Hope you are all well and have a really good weekend planned.



Another quick one tonight, I don't seem to get enough time to craft lately, I'm sure you are all in the same boat, busy, busy, busy.  

I used : Tilda stamp
            K&co papers
            Spellbinders nesties
            Sakura white gel pen
            Craftwork cards sentiment & candy.
            Promarkers,pencils & sansador for shading
           
Donna x

10 comments:

kaylou said...

fabulous hun, and those papers are super gorgeous.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Great image!!! Love the muted colours and the vintagey papers and the stitching detail is just perfect!!!! Hugs Juls

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card.
It was lovely waking up to no snow and slush this morning :o)
Jackie xx

Sally said...

Really nice card Donna, I love the papers, the colour scheme & the stitching. The bow is a nice touch.
Sally x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Donna, this is so so precious sweetie!! I ADORE your colors and beautiful papers!! WOW!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun with such a sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

Gorgeously pretty card Donna, the papers are sooo pretty and I love the layout...would love to borrow this one sometine :) So sorry for being such a bad blogger this last couple of weeks...I hope to rectify this over the Christmas holidays :) Donna x

Wishcraft said...

I'm back at last :o) Love this card, it's so pretty! Fab layout and papers and love the bow. Lisa x

Deborah Frings said...

Such a beautiful card - beautiful papers, lovely image and fab bow! Very feminine!!

Glad to hear it's thawing. Be safe.

And thanks for your comments about the children's card - they're all brilliant!

Cor* said...

busy, busy, busy that 's my middle name...........but hey you rocked this one off with out a hitch! good for you girl! Tilda is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...