My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 13 December 2010

Pollycraft Fairy

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and enjoying lots of Christmas crafting. I've not done much blogging over the last couple of days as I've been busy doing the last of my christmas card orders. So I'm going to be catching up with all of your fab blogs tonight whilst watching the soaps.



I used: Pollycraft digi image
           Basic Grey papers
           MS punches
           Craftwork cards candy & sentiment
           Promarkers
           Ribbon & brad from stash

I'm entering this into fridaysketchers challenge. I really enjoyed using this fab sketch which was designed by Beatrix.

Donna x

9 comments:

Claire said...

What a gorgeous card, love the image and the papers you have used. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Hiya Donna!
Ahhh what a sweetie hun, this image is gorgeous and such a fab layout too. Are you ready for xmas yet?, I'm not so I'm glad to have this week off to catch up lol!
Hugs Vicky xx

Sally said...

Hi Donna, Smashing card, love the butterflies & very cute image. Thanx for the nice comment you left on my blog about Kai's brag book.
Sally x

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card Donna - that image is so sweet :o) Thanks for being so kind about my first card hun - hope you're going to share yours too lol! Lisa x

Deborah Frings said...

She's such a cute fairy - love the colours, very soft and pretty.

Donna - thanks for your lovely comment on my award! As for the lists - couldn't cope without them :)

Jackie said...

Very pretty card and colours :o)
Jackie xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the pretty papers and darling image you've used! The polka dot brad is fab :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna!! I adore your card sweetie! The soft colors and sweet image is awesome!! Those butterflies set this off quite nicely!!HUGS

Juls said...

awhhhh, such an adorable card! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...