My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Garden Girl

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok and I imagine, you're busy, busy, busy. I know I am. There just are'nt enough hours in the day, Xmas is coming sooo quick and I still have loads to do. Used anther of those fab digi's from theclipartfairy for this card.




I used: clipart fairy digi
           MME papers
           Spellbinders ovals and scallop ovals
           Marriane D dies
           Craftworkcards candy & sentiment
           Promarkers, pencils and sansador


Off to check out your lovely blogs.

Donna x
      
 

9 comments:

Vicky said...

Hiya Donna!, wow I need to get some of these cute images, and such good value for money too. Love the colours and that flower is stunning! Corrie, OMG I was on the edge of my seat and it was fantastic, roll on tomorrow!
Hope you are well hun,
hugs Vicky xx

kaylou said...

fabulous Donna, love the image and those are some of my fave papers ever.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna!! WOW!! What a cutie she is!! I love this and your pretty coloring!! :) HUGS

Sally said...

Hi Donna, just love that image! & the flower is amazing, the way you have curled it is so effective. One of my favourite colour schemes too!
Sally x

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Gorgeous card! I love the image and the flower is stunning. Gorgeous colours too :-)

Lisa x

Claire said...

Stunning card Donna - I love these papers from MME and they are just perfect for this. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! cute image! Love the embossing and the colours! Hugs Juls

Liz McGuire, said...

Great card, love that flower.

Liz x

coops said...

stunning card donna.the image is so cute and i love the colours combo and fab flower :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...