My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 18 December 2010

Carol singing mice

Hi all, we haven't had the snow thats been threatened yet, but I know loads of you have. How can something so beautiful be so hazardous? especially as the powers that be, never seem to be prepared for it. Hope you all keep safe and warm. The best thing to do is stay indoors and get some crafting done.

We're off to Bradley's birthday party at an indoor play area. His birthday is actually the 27th so today is a better day for it.

I've had a lovely win from crafts4eternity a really cute penguin digi stamp. Thank you Michele & team.



Made this one for my lovely Husband. 


I'm entering this into fridaysketchers challenge.

I used: pollycraft digi image
           K & co papers
           Marrianne D dies
           Promarkers,  pencils & Sansador
           Craftwork cards sentiments
           Gems , brad & ribbon from stash

TTFN :o)

Donna x

13 comments:

Sally said...

I'm sure your hubby will love this one Donna, such a cute stamp & a very pretty card.
Sally x

Noreen said...

Beautiful card Donna, great use of non-traditional colours. The snow (on top of ice) has been treacherous today, especially as not even the main roads had been treated before people set off for work. xx

Juls said...

too cute!!!! Love the gingham flower! Hugs Juls

Cor* said...

cute little image. Well laid out with all the layers! I have an award for you on my blog, pls hop over and get it! http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

Hiya hun!
What a fab card and your hubby will just love it :o) Well done on your win too, truly deserved as your cards are always so gorgeous.
No snow??, wow you are sooooo lucky, it's getting on my nerves now and I need warm sunshine lol!
Take care and stay warm,
hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is lovely Donna :o) Super sweet image, gorgeous papers and that flower is fabulous! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't get any more snow just yet - hubby's supposed to be doing our last minute Christmas bits at Meadowhell tomorrow, while us poorly types stay at home! Lisa x

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Donna - that's a really gorgeous image; so cute!! I love how you've coloured it and that flower is beautiful! Your husband will adore it. I hope you all had a great time at Bradley's birthday party. So glad you haven't had any more snow - it's arrived here in North Wales - but again in my village it's not as bad as it could be. We've been so lucky - so far! Take care and thanks for dropping by at my blog and leaving me a comment. Off to finish my cards!

Donna said...

Delightful card Donna, love these little mice and the gorgeous papers you have used...the gingham poinsettia is stunning :) Donna x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Donna, your colouring looks lovely! Hope you have a great time at the party.
Hugs Lynsey x

Lizzy said...

Hi Donna!

Gorgeous card hun, your hubby will luv it!
Fab image & lush flower

xx Lizzy xx :)

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, how cute are those little mice. Fab card.

Liz x

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Donna - thanks for your comment on my cards - finished them all!!! Yippee - off to catch last post today.

Take care, Deborah x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so beautiful too.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...