My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 17 December 2010

Bright & Early

Good Morning all, hope you are all well and nice and warm on this freezing cold day. I'm very early today, I actually had this ready to post last night but I was shattered so had an early night. It's my last day at work woohoo! looking forward to some time off and I have loads to do. I have all my family cards to make yet so I made a start with this one. This image reminds me of my daughter Sam.



I used craftycalendarchallenge sketch and I am entering this into their challenge. I'm also entering it into stampwithfun and cupcakecraftchallenges.

I have also entered this into fussyandfancychallenge who's theme is snow. Thanks Cor for the info. :o)

I used a squigglestamps digi image.
          Various papers left from last xmas
          MS punch
          Marriane D snowflakes
          Promarkers
          Craftwork cards sentiment & candy

 Will be back tonight to visit you all.

Donna x

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous card hun!, love those images and just perfect for teen girls :o)
Woohoo last day for you!, have a fab day and hope you get lots of little gifts from the kids at school,
hugs Vicky xx

Juls said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! Love how you have created a scene!! Love the fab gingham..and the touches of Lime Green! stunning card! Hugs Juls

Sally said...

Love the colour scheme Donna & of course the lovely image. Nice design as well. Could well win a challenge with this one!
Sally x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So gorgeous Donna!! I love the pretty colors in this one!! :) Wishing you Happy Holidays!!HUGS

Lynsey said...

Wow Donna this card is so beautiful! I love the stamped background that looks great! Hope you enjoy your time off.
Hugs Lynsey x

Deborah Frings said...

What a beautiful card - the image is just so sweet. And I love the colours. Happy holidays to you - have fun.

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment - really appreciate it.

Cor* said...

this is perfect! You better get this into the challenge at Fussy & Fancy which is SNOW!! Go quick! I absolutely love it!

coops said...

oh fabulous card donna.i love the fab image and the little scene behind and gorgeous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Caroline said...

Stunning! Love the papers, Love the image and those colours look lush. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Calender Challenge this month.
Caroline x

Ruth said...

Hi Donna,
Congratulations on winning the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Please pick 4 digi images from my collection and contact me at hamiltonarch@btinternet.com and I will send them to you asap! Ruth :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...