My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 19 January 2013

Sketch Saturday - #242

Good afternoon, sorry I'm late with this, I've been busy doing housework as we are babysitting in a bit and I wanted to make sure it was all done before Bradley arrives. He has big plans for his Nannie & Grandad. Sledging and building a HUGE snowman, ooh! methinks he will tire us out lol!

It's time for another fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday and our Jen has come up trumps again.

 

The prize this week is a fantastic £10.00 to spend in the Bunny Zoe Crafts Store




I used: LOTV image & Sentiment
Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's
MME Citron paper pad from MCH
MS punch
Spellbinders dies
Buttons from stash

Hope you have fun with this sketch, looking forward to seeing what you create.
Check out my teamies gorgeous cards over at SS ooh! they are a talented bunch. 

Right I'm off for my tea, enjoy the rest of the afternoon, I'll be back later with my A Gem of a Challenge card.



18 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Donna,such a lovely image and details.xxx

Donna said...

Too cute donna, love this sweet teddy and the fab chevron papers...a really sweet design :) Donna ♥ x

Squirrel x said...

Fabbie sketch (right up my street) and I simply ADORE your card hun, the perfect bear, gorgeous colourwork, and great colours - BRILLIANT! Now send it to me ...... lol!! Hugs Sxx

Pauline said...

Aww, what a cute card Donna, lovely papers to go with this sweet bear!
Enjoy your time building a snowman with your grandson.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Donna, this is gorgeous. Brilliant colouring and love the layout and perfect embellishing
Hugs Kelly

catherine said...

Super acrd Donna and hope you have fun with Bradley in the snow.
x catherine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute card, great colours. Hope you had fun x

Claudia said...

I like your interpretation of the sketch ... the stamp is very sweet and the coloring is perfect
Hugs

Sue said...

Awww I love that cute image and the papers and colours are gorgeous.
I hope you have had a fun day!
Hugs Sue

A Casa di Ale said...

Molto bella la tua interpretazione dolcissimo questo orsetto....il preferito da mia figlia
Ciao da Ale

julie_woolston said...

Aww Donna what's a sweet card, lovely colours .

Hugs Julie x

Jackie said...

This is just sooooooooooooo delightful :o)
Jackie xx

Steph said...

Donna, this is so cute! As usual you've pulled it out of the bag!! I love the colours you've used- must check that paper out! z

Unknown said...

Yes, once again I'm able to say it, you truly are a 'beary' wonderful colouring artist Donna, I'm always extremely fond of how you do your bears, soooooo pretty! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Faye said...

What a cutie Donna, the stars are just perfect for this image. X

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.stunning sweet bear and i love your fab backing paper ;D

xx coops xx

Craftdee said...

This is gorgeous... such a sweet image and your papers & embellies work so well with the fab sketch, Donna xx

Anonymous said...

Such a cute & adorable card, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...