My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 5 January 2013

Sketch Saturday # 240 - Sarah Louise's sketch

Good Morning. Hope everyone is happy & well.

We have another fab sketch to play with over at Sketch Saturday and this week is our lovely Sarah-Louise's turn to create one.


This weeks sponsor is Bearly Mine Designs where the owner designs the most amazing digital papers in different themes. 
The winner will get a £10 gift certificate to spend in store.

Bearly Mine Designs


Here's my card...


I used: Whiff of Joy stamp
Promarkers
Kars paper pad
Spellbinders dies
Meiflower pearl heart & bow  from My Crafty Heart
Flowers from stash

My teamies have created so very beautiful cards to inspire you all, hop over and have a look.
I can't wait to see what you create.

Hope you all have a lovely day, I'll be back soon with my A Gem of a Challenge card.





13 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Donna, fab colouring and such pretty detail :) Donna ♥ x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Donna,love the image and fab details.xxx

Ally said...

I just sorted out all my paper pads and have found just the same! You did a wonderful job, lovely!
Happyweekend!
Alessandra

Hanna said...

Oh my! Donna this is FANTASTIC! I love the designpaper and the colours you've chosen for the card and the details are fabulous! Love the bow you've added to the sentiment and the gorgeous pink little heart in the corner. Soo beautiful!

have a nice weekend
hugs
Hanna

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful

Hugs Sue

Juls said...

so sweet!! LOVE it!! Hugs Juls

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card and colours Donna.

Hugs Julie x

Vicky said...

Awwww...another beauty Donna...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

A very pretty floral card Donna - has a really fresh feel. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

catherine said...

A great take on this weeks sketch Donna and love the colours with the image. hope your enjoying your weekend
x catherine

Little K Smith said...

Such a pretty card hun, I love the lush papers n flowers!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
Kelly.x

Unknown said...

Oh, you just make the loveliest of cards Donna, lovely vivid colours, so sweet! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.i love your pretty papers and flowers and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...