My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 12 January 2013

Little Claire Design Challenge #29 Flowers & Sketch

Good Afternoon. Hope you have all had a good day so far.

It's time for another challenge over at Little Claire Designs and this time the theme is FLOWERS.

We also have a really great sketch designed by our lovely Gemma for you all to play with.



Here is the prize that is on offer this month, Changing Tree set of stamps and two brand new sets, 'Education' & 'Baking'


Here's my card...



I used : Spikey Flowers
First Edition Boho Chic from My Crafty Heart
MS punch
Card Candi

Hop over to Little Claire's and have a peek at the gorgeous cards my lovely teamies have created.

Hope you all have a lovely evening, I'll be back soon with another sneak peek from Crafters Companion.


12 comments:

Juls said...

very stylish card! Hugs Juls

Juls said...

very stylish card! Hugs Juls

Loving My Crafts said...

This is certain to make anyone feel cheerful, lovely card Donna. x

Claire said...

Lovely card Donna - especially the warm colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

rosie said...

gorgeous card Donna. love the colours you have used. fab flowers!!

Hazel said...

Hi Donna

Fab card - love the stamps - so so so pretty.

Thank you for dropping by to see me and leaving me some very much appreciated comments.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ta ta for now.

Hazel xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the image and beautiful papers.
Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

This is stunning Donna...and such pretty colours too hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

What lovely warm colours. Very nice indeedy. X

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Donna, beautiful image and papers .

Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

Classy! The stamps and papers go so well together! Another pretty card Donna! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

coops said...

simply gorgeous donna.stunning pretty stamp and design :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...