My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 10 January 2013

Nigel May's Blooming A-May-Zing

Good Afternoon, hope you are all ok.

I have a sneak peak to show you today from a fabulous new range from Nigel May's A-May-Zing papercraft collection,which will be launching on Create & Craft live from the CHA show in USA! 

The range includes a CD-ROM and six rubber stamps, all of which feature beautiful blooms of flowers. 

 

Here are a couple of cards made using the gorgeous stamps and some papers from the CD Rom.




Spellbinders dies
MS punch
Ribbon & pearls from stash

I will have another sneak peak to show you tomorrow.

I'm off for a bit of a tidy up. I'm sorry for being a bit behind with my commenting. My Mum is still in the hospital so I have been visiting her. The infection in her leg is getting better and she seems much better in herself.

Hope you all have a great afternoon. I will be back later for a catch up.




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are beautiful stamps Donna! And yr cards are lovely! My fav is the 1st one.
Sorry to hear about yr mum. Hope she gets better soon.
I have some candy on my blog if u want to join.
Pearl x

Gideoni said...

Beautiful cards... I am later, but, wish you happy new year!!!

Gideoni said...

Beautiful cards... I am later, but, wish you happy new year!!!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Donna,fab images.xxx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning creations Donna, beautiful flowers.

Hugs Julie x

Pauline said...

Donna, these are both stunning! i especially love the vase of pretty flowers, and your wonderful colouring.

So sorry to hear that your mum is unwell, I wish her a very speedy recovery xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are gorgeous Donna! what sweet images and your colouring is beautiful ! Love the gorgeous papers and embellies… the frame and fancy edging are so delicate on the first card, and I love the rich colours and pretty ribbon on the 2nd. Two stunning cards hun! :-)
Sorry to hear that your mum has been in hospital… I hope she is on the mend now and will be home very soon!
Hope you have a good evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Juls said...

such fab cards!! hugs Juls x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Donna. I am a big fan of floral images and these ones are really lovely and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and layout too.
I hope your mum is better soon
Take care
Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Two very goodlooking cards Donna! You certainly succeeded extremely well in bringing out those pretty blooms!! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Nonni said...

I'm loving these, Donna! The images are wonderful and you've let them stand out beautifully.

cebelica said...

One word ... STUNNING! <3

mags said...

Two gorgeous cards Donna.
Hope your Mum recovers soon.
Mags
x

catherine said...

You have done a fantastic job with these Donna and I do love those stamps. Will need to get some I think!!
x catherine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad to hear your Mum is getting better. Two very pretty cards.

coops said...

both so stunning donna.really gorgeous images and your colouring is beautiful.
i hope your mum is better soon.

xx coops xx

Debbie x said...

Truly amazing, beautiful cards!
Debbie x

Sharon said...

Oh WOW, this is one of the prettiest Christmas cards I have seen. Love the colouring. hugs Sharon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...