My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 6 January 2013

Crafters Companion - Darice Embossing Folders

Good Evening, hope everyone has had a lovely day. I'm back at work tomorrow and really should get an early night but the telly is so good tonight. :o)

I have a few things to show you made using a couple of gorgeous Darice Embossing Folders from Crafters Companion








I also used the scrummy Core-dinations card stock Die'sire dies and some very cute Humphrey's Corner decoupage all from Crafters Companion

They also have a fabulous January Sale  on  where you can save up to a whopping 66%.

I'm off to finish watching the telly, I'm loving Mr Selfridge and have Ripper Street recording for after.
Enjoy your evening.





16 comments:

Evy G said...

Lovely cards! The blue one is my favourite. I like the 'lined' embossingfolder!

Hugs, Evy

Sonia said...

Many fabulous creation sweety:)
Love the beautiful image in the first and lovely bright colors in the other:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Mary J said...

They are all gorgeous, Donna! the embossing folders are delicious - gonna have to check them out!

Wishcraft said...

They're lovely Donna, fab embossing! Oh don't go telling me about any sales though lol... Hugs, Lisa x

Liz McGuire, said...

What a gorgeous set of cards. Those embossing folders look cool, mmm feel a spend coming on!

liz x

Sue said...

A wonderful selection of creations Donna. I love the designs and gorgeous colours

Hugs Sue

Debbie said...

Hi Donna...you've been busy. Especially love the blue card.
Hugs Debbie x

Vicky said...

yes my alarm is back at half 6 urgh. I sooooo love these cards sweetie all the designs are fab, I think my fave could be the blue one although I really love them all.

lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Donna! Love the top one with Humphrey. I do so love that little elephant, he's my son Zac's favourite bedtime story right now. Oh to be 2 again! Hugs, Wends x

mags said...

Lovely cards Donna. Really like the lined paper embossing folder.
Mags
x

julie_woolston said...

Lovely creations Donna, love the designs and colours combo's.

Hope work goes ok.

Hugs Julie x

coops said...

these are all so gorgeous donna, especially love the yellow embossed heart :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

WOW you have been busy! Some fabulous creations hun. Love the embossing and die cuts. Hugs, Claire x

Debbie x said...

Fabulous Donna! Love them all, you did a terrific job!
Debbie x

Juls said...

such a gorgeous collection of card!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Oh, such fab use of those fine embossing folders Donna, a lovely series of cards! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...