My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 17 January 2013

Saturated Canary Thank You - My Crafty Heart DT card

Good afternoon folks, hope you are all ok. Well the snow is coming down here a treat, looks like we might be copping it worse tonight and tomorrow. I don't mind the snow but I worry myself silly about my Hubby & kids driving in it. My little car stays in the garage though, luckily I work within walking distance.

I have a card to show you using some scrummy new dies from My Crafty Heart. YES!!!! the new Memory Box dies have arrived and they are all GORGEOUS!


I used: Saturated Canary Thank You
My Minds Eye Lost & Found Blush paper pad
Prima Say It In Crystals Pink & Apricot 

All the above scrummyness is available at My Crafty Heart along with lots more Spring 2013 Memory Box dies

*NEW* Winter 2013 CHA Saturated Canary stamp "Fairy Wishes"

Ooh! I just have to tell you all .... The new Winter 2013 CHA Saturated Canary  are expected at the beginning  of February. They are all GORGEOUS! You will love them.

I also used: Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's
Xcut doily die
Ribbon & dewdrops from stash

Rightyoh! the teas ready, homemade pizza & minced pies & ice cream. YUM! I know I'm supposed to be dieting, we are having salad too though. :o)

I will be back later for a catch up. 

Stay safe & warm.






28 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW! Donna, this is really gorgeous hun!! Love your coloring with this sweet image!! HUGS :)

Doreen said...

A beautiful creation,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx

Debs M said...

gorgeous gorgeous card and beautiful colouring x

Susie said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love everything!! Susie x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Ooh Donna - this must be the first time I've seen the new dies on a card - they are so lovely :) They look fab in black and with this litle gorgeous girlie too, the whole card is a stunner, Have a lovely evening, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Donna...your card is just so pretty. Love the fabulously coloured image.
Hugs Debbie x

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Donna. I love the sweet image, your colouring is so beautiful and the detailing and papers are totally gorgeous.
Hugs Sue

Lou said...

Hi!really pretty card Donna,your colours are lovely and all those yummy die cuts-keep having a peek online but too many to choose from :)))
take care,hugs Lou.xxx

Sonia said...

Fabulous card with a sweet image and many new wonderful diecuts:)
Big hug my friend,
Sonia

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous. The new dies look fab. Take care and keep warm.
Hugs Lynne x

mags said...

This is so gorgeous Donna and really loving the new dies. I think my purse may be taking a hammering this weekend lol.
Mags
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love that sweetie and the new dies. Got some from MCH today. Had to smile at your bit about the salad.

catherine said...

This is just stunning Donna and a great image. Love the added black. Hope your not too bothered with the snow- it has just started here again tonight
x catherine

Jackie said...

What a wonderful selection since I last popped in. I particularly love the florals and the blue/green one is my favourite :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Janette said...

Hi Donna, Such a sweet and pretty card, love all the layers....stay warm, we finally have snow and I am loving it, as are the kids of course..lol...xxx

coops said...

so stunning donna.gorgeous new dies and i love your yummy papers and colours and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the cute image and the layout and the die cuts are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Faye said...

Blush has to be one of my all time favourite pads. And you've used it beautifully on this fantastic card. Such pretty details and gorgeous colouring. Have a great weekend. Stay safe and warm. X

Claire said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the gorgeous image and pretty elements on the card. Hugs, Claire x

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is stunning hun! Such a sweet adorable image, I love the layout n dies and the ribbon is so lush too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Loving My Crafts said...

Super sweet card, lovely image with fab colouring. hugs x

Pauline said...

She's gorgeous Donna! What wonderful colouring on her! I love all the fab die cuts you used too, a spectacular card!

Ally said...

such a sweet card with lovely papers and wonderful image, so adoreable!
xxx, alessandra

Unknown said...

You most certainly used those gorgeous new dies in a fab way Donna, love that powerful black, goes so well with the pretty girl's black hair, a most adorable card!! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

A Casa di Ale said...

Ciao Donna, carinissima la tua card...dolce il timbro bella la carta che hai scelto
Ciao da ale

Betka said...

Wow, love the dies and such a lovely image... Stunning card. Have a fab day Donna!
(:Betka:)

Unknown said...

This is a stunner Donna!! Love the image and your new dies look wonderful! Luv & Hugs, Trish x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...