My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 12 January 2013

Crafters Companion - Stamp It

Hiya! I'm back with the sneak peek I promised earlier from the brand new world launch from Crafters Companion over at CHA, USA at 8pm tonight on Create & Craft.

The brand new collection is from Stamp It and there are four amazingly gorgeous stamp sets in the range.

Ooh! yes, did I say that they are all GORGEOUS!


This one was made using Floral Fancies.


This one was made using Oriental Delights

I also used: Spectrum Noirs
 Papers from Crafters Companion CD's
 Diesire, Memory Box & Spellbinders dies.  
Ribbon & pearls from stash 

Rightyoh! I'm off to have a catch up with all your lovely blogs. Hope you all have a really lovely evening.


15 comments:

Juls said...

beautiful elegant cards! Hugs Juls

Claire said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the plum colours. Hugs, Claire x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful cards, Donna! Love these images and colors. hugs, Helena

Wishcraft said...

Lovely cards Donna, such pretty colours and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

Your cards are gorgeous Donna. I love the images, your colouring is wonderful and the papers are beautiful.
Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards,lovely images and colours.xxx

Sonia said...

Two fabulous cards my dear:)
Beautiful images and lovely details:))
Happy Sunday,
Sonia

Faye said...

Wow, Donna, two gorgeous cards in one post. But I have to say the first, which is beautiful in so many ways, is really doing it for me. X

Pauline said...

These are both beautiful Donna! Gorgeous images, and fab colouring as always!

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous cards Donna love the images, and colours.

Hugs Julie x

mags said...

Two very different but beautiful cards. I am very taken with the image in the first one.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Such pretty blooms! Both of your cards look wonderful Donna, you coloured your hydrangea beautifully and your Asian lady looks so elegant! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Debbie x said...

Awesome cards Donna! Colouring done to perfection!
Debbie x

coops said...

wow both so stunning donna.beautiful images and colours :D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful creation Donna. I have that sentiment too. It's a nice one to use isn't it? hugs Sharon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...