My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday, 12 January 2013

Crafters Companion - Stamp It

Hiya! I'm back with the sneak peek I promised earlier from the brand new world launch from Crafters Companion over at CHA, USA at 8pm tonight on Create & Craft.

The brand new collection is from Stamp It and there are four amazingly gorgeous stamp sets in the range.

Ooh! yes, did I say that they are all GORGEOUS!


This one was made using Floral Fancies.


This one was made using Oriental Delights

I also used: Spectrum Noirs
 Papers from Crafters Companion CD's
 Diesire, Memory Box & Spellbinders dies.  
Ribbon & pearls from stash 

Rightyoh! I'm off to have a catch up with all your lovely blogs. Hope you all have a really lovely evening.


15 comments:

  1. beautiful elegant cards! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards, love the plum colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful cards, Donna! Love these images and colors. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Donna, such pretty colours and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are gorgeous Donna. I love the images, your colouring is wonderful and the papers are beautiful.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards,lovely images and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards my dear:)
    Beautiful images and lovely details:))
    Happy Sunday,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Donna, two gorgeous cards in one post. But I have to say the first, which is beautiful in so many ways, is really doing it for me. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both beautiful Donna! Gorgeous images, and fab colouring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Donna love the images, and colours.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two very different but beautiful cards. I am very taken with the image in the first one.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty blooms! Both of your cards look wonderful Donna, you coloured your hydrangea beautifully and your Asian lady looks so elegant! Big hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards Donna! Colouring done to perfection!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow both so stunning donna.beautiful images and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful creation Donna. I have that sentiment too. It's a nice one to use isn't it? hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...