My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Day 3 of Little Claire releases

Hi everyone, brr! it's a bit nippy here. Hope you are all ok, I'm snuggled up in the house, you really don't feel like going out in the cold do you?

I have another bunch of cards to show you using two more gorgeous stamps from Little Claire Designs

The first stamp I have used is called Best Friend





These next two cards have been made using another cute stamp called Yes Miss





Pop over to Little Claire's  to have a peek at all the gorgeous cards my teamies have made using these scrummy new stamps.

I'm off to catch up with your lovely blogs before I go to bed. I think I'm going to have an early night, I'm shattered.

Hope you all have a lovely evening and make sure you stay snuggly warm.


19 comments:

catherine said...

Stunning collection of cards Donna .Love all the colours.
I'm really tired tonight as well - been to a workshop and can't last the pace(lol)!!
x catherine

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards Donna,lovely images and fab details.xxx

Sue said...

Such sweet images Donna and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and details you have added too.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Donna...:o)

take care and big hugs Vicky xx

Deborah Frings said...

Such a pretty set of cards. I always find it amazing just how different cards look simply by changing colours. Great work!

Lou said...

Hi! wow you have been very busy,they really are all so lovely Donna and perfect colours/ detail too.
hugs Lou.xx

Nonni said...

So beautiful cards, they all look so fresh and the new images are adorable!

tilly said...

some beautiful cards here, love the designs and colours
Tilly

Lynne said...

Four wonderful cards Donna, especially the first two fab sentiments great designs.

It very brrrrrrrr here too! lol
Hugs Lynne xx

Jackie said...

beautiful cards, love those cute stamps :o)
Jackie xx

Sonia said...

WOwwww Donna,fantatsic card in wonderful spring colors and two images really lovely^_^
Big hug my friend,
Sonia

coops said...

all so stunning donna.fabulous designs and the images are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

May said...

Gorgeous cards, Love those images.. Beautiful designs & colours... I feel the need to go shopping... Love them all... Hugs May x x x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gosh you are making LOADS of cards. And they are all lovely! hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Don't know how you do it, but you've done it again; such a lovely, sweet series of cards, they're all stunners! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Betka said...

Stunning collection :)) I love.

Little K Smith said...

Aaawwww these are beautiful Donna! I love the images, so cute and wonderful designs and gorgeous colours too!
Have a lovely weekend hun :)
Kelly.x

maxine said...

Hi Donna these are lovely so sweet x

Ally said...

four wonderful cards, allunique in design and colours and wonderfully layouted! I prefer the first image though :o) you know I love animal-friendship-themed-images!
Hugs, Alessandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...