My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 29 July 2016

Verity Rose

Good morning, hope you are all happy & well.

I'm really enjoying the Summer hols so far, been spending lots of time in my craftroom and also catching up on lots of box sets. Oh yes I am a binge telly watcher!

Here's one of the cards I made yesterday.




I used : Create a Card Accordion Square  & Circle base dies
Verity Rose Lace Edge die
Dies're Beautiful Butterflies dies

All the lovely lot above is available at Crafters Companion.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely day.



9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. I enjoyed the blog hop yesterday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this easel is adorable!! Great colours combo and embellishments! Love your new style, less cute but more modern... and always so feminine! :)

Unknown said...

Super card Donna, the backing papers look amazing and the topper is great. Nice tough with the lace.Hugs Jennifer xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Donna, great image and design
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Donna, great design - I've been playing with my Verity Rose CD today.
Pauline
x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! hugs, Helena

NANCY OSTRANDER said...

Hi Donna, I love your cards, not sure if I will ever reach your level of work, but maybe I will get close. Love this card. I'm trying to do the blog hop, hope I'm doing this right. Never done one before.

Anonymous said...

Thank you your cards are stunning, giving me some ideas xx

Fikreta said...

lovely card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...