My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 6 July 2016

LOTV Birthday Card

Good morning, hope you are all ok. The weather has picked up finally hasn't it?

I have a card to show you that I made for our lovely Daughter Sam's birthday, It was on Monday, so I'm safe to blog it now.

I used one of the super cute pre-coloured images and a pretty LOTV paper pad, both of which are sadly retired now.




I also used : Block Sentiments from LOTV
Spellbinders & Sara Signature dies
Pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.



11 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Very very sweet jx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, gorgeous design and colours.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Adorable card Debbs xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet card, and love the LOTV image and the sentiment!

Sylvia said...

Adorable card,Donna.Such a sweet bear.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so feminine and girly Donna. I love the image and your papers that you have matched beautifully. A super card.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Just adorable, super cute topper and love the cute design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this fun image, very pretty card

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card I bet your daughter loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous birthday card I bet your daughter loved her stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

julie_woolston said...

Aww Donna absolutely stunning hun and so cute too.
Hugs Julie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...