My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

LOTV Birthday Card

Good morning, hope you are all ok. The weather has picked up finally hasn't it?

I have a card to show you that I made for our lovely Daughter Sam's birthday, It was on Monday, so I'm safe to blog it now.

I used one of the super cute pre-coloured images and a pretty LOTV paper pad, both of which are sadly retired now.




I also used : Block Sentiments from LOTV
Spellbinders & Sara Signature dies
Pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.



11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Donna, gorgeous design and colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card, and love the LOTV image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card,Donna.Such a sweet bear.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so feminine and girly Donna. I love the image and your papers that you have matched beautifully. A super card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable, super cute topper and love the cute design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun image, very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna this is a stunning card I bet your daughter loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous birthday card I bet your daughter loved her stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Donna absolutely stunning hun and so cute too.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...