My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 26 July 2016

LOTV Little Acorn

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok.

I've had a busy couple of days in the craftroom making cards I can't share just yet. So I have been a rubbish blogger again and not been round to visit your lovely blogs. Sorry! I am all set for a huge catch up later this evening after I've been and tidied up the mess I've made.

I do have a card to show you that I made using a super cute LOTV image.

I really do love the LOTV bunnies, they are a joy to colour and this one is no exception.




I used : Little Acorn & Sentiment from LOTV
Spectrum Noir pens & pencils
Bunny - IG5, 3 & 1 Taupe & Poppy
Shell - TN4, 3 & 2 Redcurrant
Leaves - CG3, 2 & 1
Tattered Lace & Memory Box dies
First Edition paper pad
Ribbon & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm off to tidy up then a huge coffee and a catch up.
Hope you all have a lovely evening.




18 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous sweet card, love the rustic look

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Donna! Thought I'd do a bit of catch up blog hopping and I'm so glad I did because this little card is just adorable! Love all the natural colour tones and embellishments - the jute ribbon works so well - and that image is SO cute! Hugs, Lisa x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a sweet image and great design.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Fab card and such a cute LOTV image. Love the detail and embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I LOVE this card soooo much!! I pinned it
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524483903398/
Great colours combo, so classy and sweet, and the embossed cardstock of the base looks amazing! Such fabulous details with this gorgous bow of juta and love so much the pretty flowers!!! The cute bunny with acorn is coloured very well and all the frames layer are just perfect toghether!! This is an awesome card!

Crea Astrid said...

So sweet with. A lovely stamp.

Hugs, Astrid.

Little K Smith said...

This is a lovely card Donna, I adore these LOTV bunnies too, I love the natural colours and fab embellies :)
Kelly.x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous I do love those LOTV bunnies they are so cute. Take care. /hugs Jackie

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Donna, this is utterly stunning! I love EVERYTHING about this gorgeous card from the sweet LOTV image to the beautiful coordinated dies and papers. That hessian ribbon is yum! So so love this. Hugs, Wends xoxo

tilly said...

love this sweet card, super papers and dies
Tilly

Sylvia said...

Lovely card,Donna.Beauiftul nature colours.I love the bow.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card

Jane Savage said...

Aww so adorable, Donna! Love all those gorgeous embellies and that bow has the real WOW factor! xxx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

so sweet card!Lovely image and details. hugs, Helena

coops said...

So gorgeous Donna.Adorable bunny and I love your fabulous bow and design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Donna, the image is so so cute and I just love the dies and papers. The hessian bow looks fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Cuter than cute Donna. Such a sweet bunni and such great design.
Laine
xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna, so adorable! Love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...