My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Something old, something new......

Good morning folks, hope you are all ok and the week has got off to a good start for you.

I've made a few wedding cards recently and the one I have to share with you all today I made in three different colour ways. A pink & a yellow version too.




I used : Die'sire, Downton Abbey, Sara Signature & Whiff of Joy dies
Inkylicious stamp
Cream card, paper & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope you have a really great day.



13 comments:

  1. This is so elegant. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant Wedding card Donna, a lovely design
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna, such integrate detailing and just love the flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Donna, a stunning card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Donna.I love this sentiment stamp and your diecuts are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card... Donna
    Love the sentiment...
    Hugs zsylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Donna, love the pretty flowers and butterfly
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna, this is a beautiful card. I love the delicate colour tone and your design is really pretty with those wonderful die cuts and flowers.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful Donna and so elegant and stylish
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Donna gorgeous colours
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous wedding card. Thank you for the inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...