My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 21 July 2016

A special wish

Good morning, hope you are all ok and not too hot in this lovely weather.

I have a card to show you that is another version of the Thank You card that I blogged at the weekend. Now although I love my colouring I am really enjoying playing with just dies and a sentiment, the cards come together so quickly and are still effective.



I used -  Downton Abbey Ornamental Screen Ornate Oval Frame & Ribbon Brooch  dies
Sara Signature Collection  Floral Delight dies
LOTV Sketchy Wishes sentiment
Pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely day.





10 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful! Those die-cuts are fabulous! xxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Donna, lovely colours - such an elegant card.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! This is amazing, love the design, so striking! Fabulous diecuts and paper, they match very well toghether!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Donna, love the design and pretty dies
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the design the dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Very elegant card Donna I like all the dies you have used
Kevin xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card, very pretty papers behind the intricate dies, love it.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love playing with sentiments and this is really effective

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Donna love the use of the dies very effective ñ
Hugs Julie xxx

Debs said...

So beautiful Donna - stunning dies.
Sorry it's been a while seen I popped by - life is wonderfully busy at the moment!!!
Have a fabulous weekend.
Debs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...