My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 23 July 2016

Crafters Inspiration 11 freebies

Hi folks, hope you are all happy & well.

We've been for a little mooch around Chesterfield earlier and a spot of lunch. It was lovely but soon became a bit hot for us. So we headed back home, we're now sat with the curtains shut watching the telly. Feeling a bit tired too now so might just have a little snoozy too.

I have my Crafters Companion The Inspirers make to show you all. for a change I made a scrapbook page using the freebie disc that came with the brand new Crafters Inspiration Magazine.

Ther's so much to choose from on there, as soon as I saw one of the two Halloween Collections I just knew what I wanted to make. The photo is of Bradley, one of my gorgeous Grandsons, taken at a Halloween party 3 years ago in Blackpool.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely afternoon.





5 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Donna, a super photograph.
Pauline
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is stunning I love it. The new magazine looks amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very fun halloween card with your grandson/frankestain picture! :D

Unknown said...

Great card Donna and Bradley looks fabulous in his Halloween costume. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Fikreta said...

this is cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...