My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 7 July 2016

The Inspirers DT Card - Benjie

Good morning, hope you are all ok.

I have my card for Crafters Companion The Inspirers to show you all.

I just love the adorable Scruffy Little Kitten stamps, they are so much fun to colour in and each one is just so cute.

I chose Benjie for my card today, he is perfect for all those footy fans.




Skin - FS4 & 1 Saddle Brown, Cinnamon & Russet. Hair - GB10, EB2 & 1 Walnut & Bark. Boots & Balls - IG10, 8 & 6 Black. Shorts, Socks & Cone - DR7, 5 & 4 Taupe. Grass - Sage.

All the lovely stash above is available along with oodles of other goodies from Crafters Companion

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.



9 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

I love it! Jx

julie_woolston said...

I love this Donna such a cutie is Bengi fabulous design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Laine said...

He is such a cutie Donna.
Laine
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So pretty and fun birthday card for a boy!!

Unknown said...

Love it fab image coloured beautifully Debbs xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card for a footy fan Donna, great design.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Lovely cute card, great image and colouring and fab design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card the image is just brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh I love these images too Donna. Not used mine in a while think I best get using them lol
Your card is gorgeous as always. I particularly like your colouring on this little chaps head/face.
Wonderful
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...