My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 10 July 2016

Crafters Companion The Inspirers DT make

Good morning, hope you are all ok and having a lovely weekend.

I have my DT make for Crafters Companion The Inspirers to show you all.

I made a wedding invitation with some gorgeous goodies from Crafters Companion & then I added a few more goodies into the mix and created a couple more.

I kept all the designs simple ensuring they would be quick to create. This would be essential when you have lots to make.


I used : Sara Signature Together Forever 6x6 paper pad
Die'sire Essentials Only Words Wedding Invitation die
Die'sire Classiques Simple Stitched Edged dies
All the lovely lot above are available from Crafters Companion 
Ribbon & gems from stash


All the above are available from Crafters Companion
Ribbon & pearl heart from stash



I used : Sara Signature Together Forever 6x6 paper pad
Die'sire Essentials Only Words Wedding Invitation die
Bebunni Heart Dies
All the above are available from Crafters Companion
Ribbon from stash


I used : Die'sire Essentials Only Words Wedding Invitation die
All the above are available from Crafters Companion
Ribbon & pearl from stash


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really great day.



7 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

They are all so elegant, Donna! Great range of wedding invitations!

tilly said...

all great and classy designs, could not choose a favorite!
Tilly

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Donna, such elegant designs.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Fabulous samples of wedding invitations Donna, beautiful designs on all four. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Donna. Love the designs-so elegant
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Such a gorgeous and beautiful Wedding Cards.
luv
Debby

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna all your wedding invitations are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...