My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 28 November 2016

Hoot, hoot, hoot it's Christmas

Hi folks, hope you are all happy & well.

I'm getting really festive now after a visit to a lovely Christmas fayre with the family yesterday. We had a lovely time. Lots of Christmas goodies, decorations and music. Ooh! it won't be long will it?

I have a Christmas card to show you all, I really enjoyed colouring in this cute little owl.


I used : Woodware stamp
Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens - Body – light yellow & ivory
Beak & feet – raw sienna, goldenrod & caramel
Branch – earth brown, natural brown & sand
Holly – camo green & bamboo
Scarf – camo green, bamboo & meadow
Hat, stockings etc. – blue grey 1 & flame red
Tattered Lace & First Edition dies
LOTV papers
Ribbon from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate all your visits.
Hope you have a lovely evening.





7 comments:

catherine said...

fabulous card as always Donna and love the owl image. Glad you had a great time at the christmas fayre
x catherine

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Donna, such a cute owl and beautifully coloured.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful circular card, love the borders and this owl is so cute and fun!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card. I love the owl he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Really cute card Donna, love circular cards. I have ordered myself some Illustrator pens to try out as an early xmas pressie to myself, cant wait for them to arrive :)
Hugs, Kaz xx

Sylvia said...

Fab card with his cute owl and the beautiful bow, Donna.

Hugs, Sylvia x

Lorraine said...

What a cutie! love the stamp and pretty design
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...