My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 11 November 2016

Catitudes

Hi folks, hope you are all ok and have a good weekend ahead.

I have a couple of cards to show you that I made for the Catitudes Launch from Crafters Companion. The whole range is so gorgeous. I love it all, especially the gorgeous stamps.


I used : Mia Stamp Set
 Spectrum Noir pens & pencils - Cat - BG5, 4, 3 & 2 Coconut & Timberwood. 
Bike - DR 7, 5 & 3, Black, IG10,8, 6, 4 & 2, Black. 
Perfect Patterns Embossing Folder, 


I used ; Clarissa stamp set
Spectrum Noir pens & pencils - Cushion -CT4, LY3 & 1 Cider 
Chaise Lounge - LG4, 3 & 2 Sage 
Legs - GB8 EB2 & 1 Spice Brown 
Cat - Black IG10, 8 & 6 Black. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely evening.





10 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, these cats are so fun! Lovely both your cards!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna your cards are gorgeous. I love those cats and your colouring is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous cards using this new collection Donna, I love the slinky shaped kitties and your colour combos.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Donna, this is a fabulous collection.
Pauline
x

tilly said...

although not a cat person, these are very cute, love the heart die and layout
Tilly

Chantal said...

Great cards, love the colouring.
Hugs, Chantal S

Fikreta said...

ooooo LOVE this cat!
its super nice!
and your cards are wonderful!

Lee said...

Hi Donna,hope you are all ok.WOW, I Love these cards sooooo adorable.Fab colouring.xx

Laine said...

These are amazing Donna. Love them.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, what fabulous cards you have created to showcase the new products. Beautifully made and tow wonderful designs. Stunning colouring as always. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...