My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 1 December 2016

Colorista creations

Hi folks, hope you are all happy and well & snuggled up warm.

I've been not been very well over the last couple of days, in fact I ended up sleeping for about 12 hours yesterday when I got home from work. Still feeling yuk! today but hopefully after a hot bath I will feel a bit better. Thank goodness I'm ill now and not in a couple of weeks.

Anyhoo! enough of my whinging.

I have a couple of cards to show you that I made using the gorgeous new Colorista card kits from Crafters Companion. Each card kit comes complete with adhesive insert & envelope.



These were both coloured with the fabulous Colorista blendable pencils.

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely afternoon.




5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna your cards are gorgeous. I love your colouring. I am sorry to hear that you are ill. I do hope that you get better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous both, and love expecially the second one, so sweet and fresh!

cotnob said...

These are beautiful Donna, brilliant colouring.
I hope you soon feel a lot better.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Donna.xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great samples Donna. Hope you feeling better soon
Hugs xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...