My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 17 November 2016

Polar Bear Festive Hugs

Good morning, hope you are all happy & well.

I have a card to show you that I made using the free goodies that came with the latest Crafters Inspiration magazine from Crafters Companion.

 The freebies are all so gorgeous, lots of pretty printables on the CD, a gorgeous Leonie Pujol embossing folder and a Sara Signature die set and on top of all that a Sheena Douglass stamp set.




I also used : Sara Signature Lazy Daisy die
Doily & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.







10 comments:

Allicat said...

Wow such a beautiful card and the image is so folksey.I love your choice of colours its just gorgeous. If I had made this it would be a keeper.
Love Alli Xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous contemporary card Donna, great design and love the colours and embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a fun image

Ella's Design said...

I LOVE the colour combo on this sweet card, Donna - I never use yellow enough in my creations! Cute image and pretty details, hugs, Lisa x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, I love these colours together and your fab design really showcases everything beautifully. Thanks for the inspiration.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a fabulous colour combination.
Pauline
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the polar bear is so cute and the colours are gorgeous. The flowers are very pretty too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

tilly said...

a very cute bear, love the layout
Tilly

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! So many goodies with this magazine! Love your design and the cute bear! Adorable digi papers, too!

Laine said...

I love this Donna. Such a warm and country feel.
Laine
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...