My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 2 November 2016

A little colour therapy

Hi folks, hope you are all ok and had a good day.

I can't believe how cold it has turned today, brrr!

I have my Crafters Companion The Inspirers DT make to show you.

Today is National Stress Awareness Day and to celebrate I have made a card.

Now I, like most of you, find it so relaxing to colour, I love all the colouring range from Spectrum Noir but I am particularly enjoying using the Colorista Markers. They are so easy to blend and come in a gorgeous range of colours.




I used : Colorista Exquisite Florals marker pad
Colorista Markers - Pear Green, Forest Green, Canary, Lipstick, Rose Red & Lemon 
Leonie Pujol stamps & Gemini dies

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely evening.



4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing colouring! Love this card!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card. I love the colours. I recently go a small colouring pad I must give it a try. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Stunning card Donna. Hugs Jennifer xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Donna, gorgeous colours.
Pauline
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...