My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Catitudes - Carmen

Hi folks, hope you are all ok, I'm a bit late with my post today as we've spent the day in York with friends. We had a lovely day, lots of yummy food and drink and lots of shops and the Christmas markets too. I love York especially at this time of year.

I have my Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir TV DT make to show you all. This is one of the samples I made for the launch.


I used : Carmen stamp set 
Spectrum Noir pens & pencils - Cat - TN7, 4, 3 & 2 Cinamon & Russet. 
Cushion & Headress - CG3, 2 & 1 Jade. 
Bag & Headress - IB3 & 2 Prussian Blue. 
All the lovely lot above is available from Crafters Companion

Thank you all for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely evening.







6 comments:

  1. love those cats!
    want them!
    your card is super great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image and lovely design for your easel card, Donna! Love all the accesoirs of this fashion cat-girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love it. Your day sounds amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and so much fun Donna.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Donna, lots of fabulous details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card Donna and love the colours and the images. Sorry for not having been around for while and hope all is good with you
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...