My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 20 November 2016

Catitudes - Carmen

Hi folks, hope you are all ok, I'm a bit late with my post today as we've spent the day in York with friends. We had a lovely day, lots of yummy food and drink and lots of shops and the Christmas markets too. I love York especially at this time of year.

I have my Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir TV DT make to show you all. This is one of the samples I made for the launch.


I used : Carmen stamp set 
Spectrum Noir pens & pencils - Cat - TN7, 4, 3 & 2 Cinamon & Russet. 
Cushion & Headress - CG3, 2 & 1 Jade. 
Bag & Headress - IB3 & 2 Prussian Blue. 
All the lovely lot above is available from Crafters Companion

Thank you all for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely evening.







6 comments:

Fikreta said...

love those cats!
want them!
your card is super great!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun image and lovely design for your easel card, Donna! Love all the accesoirs of this fashion cat-girl!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love it. Your day sounds amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Fabulous and so much fun Donna.
Laine
xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Donna, lots of fabulous details.
Pauline
x

catherine said...

A great card Donna and love the colours and the images. Sorry for not having been around for while and hope all is good with you
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...