My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Hattie & Buddy

Hi folks, hope you are all happy & well. I'm late with my post tonight as I got a bit carried away with sorting out my craftroom.

I have a Christmas card to show you that I made using a very cute Digistamp Boutique image.


I used : Hattie & Buddy from Digistamp Boutique
Spectrum Noir Pens & Pencils Face - FS3 & 1 Cinamon, Russet & Flame Red
Coat - CR3 & Carmine
Scarf & Hairband - BT3 & Prussian Blue
Dog - TN2 & 1 Cinamon & Russet
Hair - LY1 & Yellow Ochre
Marianne Designs dies
LOTV sentiment
Cardbase cut on Cameo

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely evening.




11 comments:

Jules said...

Ah!! Super cute and lovely Donna.

Love the card base you have created too.

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

Great card Donna and such a cute image. Hugs Jennifer xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great design.xxx

Laine said...

So very cute Donna.
Laine
xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Donna, an adorable image.
Pauline
x

tilly said...

a very pretty little girl, love the colours and papers
Tilly

Fikreta said...

so cute card!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card that image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Supercute!! Love the postage die base and the sweet image! Beautiful design!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh what a cutie, fab colours

catherine said...

Looks great Donna
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...