My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 2 February 2020

Trimcraft Makers - Free Spirit

Good Evening lovely bloggers, hope you are all enjoying  the weekend.

I have my very first Trimcraft Makers make to share with you all.

I was sent the Free Spirit 12 x 12 paper pad and was amazed how beautiful every single design was.

I knew straight away what my very first make would be. I decided to make a mini album.
















I also used : Trimcraft First Edition Layered Flowers & Foliage dies
First Edition Sans Serif & Modern Alphabet dies
Dovecraft Hearts & butterfly dies

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely evening






1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Wow, what a stunning project Donna. The papers are so pretty and I love all the different page designs. Just GORGEOUS.
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...