My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 11 September 2019

LOTV - Jack, Patch & Puss Big Hug

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok and having a lovely day.

LOTV have released some Jack, Patch & Puss digi images and they are all so adorable.

I was so excited when I knew these little cuties were heading our way as they are so much fun to colour in and are perfect for lots of occasions and recipients.

This gorgeous image is called Big Hug.


I also used : Block Sentiments from LOTV
SN pens & papers
MME papers
Tattered Lace & Crafters Companion dies

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely meeting.




2 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Donna, such a cute image and lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Diane said...

Greetings Donna, wow what a sweet image and love the plaid paper and details.

Hugs Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...