My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 16 February 2020

Trimcraft Makers - Free Spirit

Good morning lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok in this awful weather.

I have my Trimcraft Makers DT make to show you that I made using the beautiful Free Spirit 12 x 12 paper pad.

This stunning pad, includes 48 sheets of high quality 200gsm cardstock, with premium effects including gold glitter, pearlescent sheen, and spot UV – and even sheets of uplifting toppers and sentiments to add the perfect finishing touch to your papercraft projects.




I used : Trimcraft First Edition Layered Flowers & Foliage dies
Dovecraft butterly dies

Thank you all for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day



3 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a restful topper and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours, fab card

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Donna and love the way the papers and toppers all go together so well. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...