My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 11 February 2020

LOTV Patch & Puss - It takes two

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are happy and well.

I have a card to show you that I made using a simply print image from LOTV.

I love the cute characters available in the Jack, Patch & Puss range, they are all so adorable and suitable to make cards for many occasions.




I used : Patch & Puss It takes two simply print
Sketchy Wishes sentiment set
Papers from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day


4 comments:

Fikreta said...

so cute!

cotnob said...

A super card Donna, a cute image and great design - this would be perfect for a youngster.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I think I might have to purchase this image. Great card. [Bunny]

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous I love the layout and colors, so cheery, hugs Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...