My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 22 February 2020

LOTV Sneak Peek - Mum Time

Good afternoon lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok in this horrendous weather we've been having.
It's so windy here today, with lot's of rain, so perfect weather for staying indoors & colouring.

LOTV have a brand new released of 19 gorgeous images and some very lovely sentiments being launched on 25th February.

The image I've used is called Mum Time and I'm sure you'll agree is just perfect for Mothers Day cards.



I used : SN pens & Derwent pencils
Elizabeth Crafts Designs & Nicole Silhouette dies
Hobbycraft punch
Crate Paper paper pad
Buttons from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely afternoon


1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Donna. What an adorable image and fabulous card design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...