My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 19 March 2017

The 12 months of scrapbooking meet up Feb kit

Good morning, how's your weekend going ?

I have a scrapbook LO to show you that I made using the February kit from The 12 months of scrapbooking. I am really enjoying taking part in this.

I love this photo of me & Wayne, we all had a day out last December at the Christmas Fayre in Matlock and took lots of photos.


I also used : Leonie Pujol dies

Thank you all for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely Sunday.




7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely layout and great pic

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning page I love the photo you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Lovely scrapbook page Donna. Hugs Jennifer xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely LO!

Lorraine said...

A lovely photo Donna, and the papers and layout really show it off well.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Donna, such a lovely photograph.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, gorgeous! Love those flowers, really fun shapes! Fantastic scrapbook layout hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...