My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 23 March 2017

LOTV Sneak Peek - Swinging 60's

Hi folks, hope you are all ok.

LOTV are launching 10 brand new digi images & 8 simply print sheets on 3rd April. They are all GORGEOUS and you will want them all!

I have a sneak peek of one of the new digis to show you all.This one is called Swinging Sixties, isn't she beautiful?




I also used : Sketchy Wishes Sentiment stamp set
Spectrum Noir pens & pencils
Sara Signature embossing folder
Sue Wilson dies

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely evening.



12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card. I love that image and I must admit that I used to have a dress like that. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Donna, I love the colours you have chosen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Juls said...

Gorgeous ... love the retro looking ... looking forward to these girlies coming out xx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous and the embossed background is perfect for her.
Lorraine x

Judith said...

gorgeous card Donna- I love the whole 60's vibe xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable image and great design!

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Donna, she's gorgeous! love the colours you have used.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Fikreta said...

great card!

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Donna love the image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and great image.xxx

Ally said...

oh Donna, this looks awesome, sweetie! I love the background Coredinations paper, looks great!
xxx, Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...