My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 5 March 2017

Boys will be boys

Hi folks, hope you are all ok and enjoying the weekend so far.

As the weather was so rubbish here today, we spent most of it indoors. It gave me the chance to catch up on some scrapbooking.

This page is of my son Kyle and oldest grandson Bradley.

I still have a huge pile of photos to scrapbook, I'm really enjoying it again.


I used : Sara Signature Just Fror Men collection
Diamond Press & Die'sire dies


Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely evening.



9 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous page ... hugs Julia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning page I love the photo you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A fab photo and a brilliant way to show it off.
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beaautiful layout and beautiful photo!

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Donna, a super photograph.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Unknown said...

Fab scrapbook page Donna. Hugs Jennifer xx

Anne said...

I keep saying I'll do some Scrapbooking and never get round to it.
Nice to see a bit of a different take on it with the male theme - it's lovely Donna

Anne x

Diane said...

What a super fun scrap page and picture.

Hugs Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...