My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 27 March 2017

Shabby Chic Love

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok and had a lovely weekend.

I have a scrapbook page to show you all that I made using some Crafters Companion Shabby Chic goodies and a photo of my gorgeous Daughter Sam and her lovely fiance Mark.

We had a lovely family day out just before Christmas and took lots of pics, so I have lots of pages to make of the family. :-)


I used : Shabby Chic 12 x 12 paper pad & dies from Crafters Companion


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely evening.



8 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice!

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous layout Donna
Hugs Julie xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful layout Donna, such a lovely photograph.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning page that is a lovely photo of them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A lovely layout for a lovely couple! :)

Juls said...

Fabulous page xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fabulous scrapbook layout Donna! Lovely photo and beautifully celebrated with this fabulous layout. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great pic, fab layout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...