My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday, 26 January 2017

Silhouette Scraplift

Good morning, hope you are all ok. I'm fed up of the dark mornings and the cold weather now, roll on Spring.

I have a scrapbook page to show you all. I made it mainly using my Silhouette Cameo and the LO was one that I scrap lifted from the Silhouette Blog a while ago, although I can't find it now to link to.

The photo was a selfie that me & Wayne took whilst in the orangery at Lyme Park last year. I love visiting Lyme, the house and gardens are so beautiful. We also had a walk up to the cage on this day too and it was very windy & cold.


I used : Papers from my scrapbook stash
Anna Griffin embellies

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely day.


7 comments:

  1. Love your page Donna,a great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout Donna and a lovely picture of you both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super layout Donna, a lovely way to remember your day out.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Donna!! I love your page!! Very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Donna this is gorgeous hun, lovely picture and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...