My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 27 January 2017

Little Claire on Hochanda

Good morning folks, hope you are all ok.

I am so excited to be sharing this post with you all.

Recently the lovely and super talented Gill over at Little Claire asked me if I would make some cards for their debut show on Hochanda. Well of course I said a big fat YES! Little Claire Designs are all so gorgeous and the new stamps are no exception.

Steve will be on Hochanda at 1pm today, with lots of gorgeous products and fab demonstrations.

I have a some cards to show you made using the Piggies stamp set. There are 4 adorable images and sentiments in this set and they are all so much fun to colour.





I'll be back soon to show you more cards with some gorgeous new releases from Little Claire.




4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Aww these are stunning and so cute Donna, I've just heard their on Hochanda today, brilliant news.
Hugs Julie xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Donna.x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats, you well deserved it! Lovely cards with these piggies!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna your cards are gorgeous. I do love those piggies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...