My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

LOTV - Wedding Couple

Good morning, hope you are all ok.

I'm off to get ready for work shortly but before I do I have a card to show you all that I made with one of the brand new Simply Print sheets from LOTV.

I really love these, they are all so gorgeous and there are so many to choose from.




I used : Wedding Couple simply print sheet
Block Sentiments stamp set
Ribbon, flowers, papers & doily from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really great day.



7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Donna beautiful detail and design,
    Hope work goes ok
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous wedding card. The image is just so pretty. I have used it a few times myself. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, Oh wow what a stunning wedding card. The design is gorgeous and that image is simply adorable. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Donna, so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card Donna, love the design and gorgeous embellies
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...