My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 14 January 2017

Baby Shower

Hi folks, hope you are all happy & well.

I have my Crafters Companion The Inspirers DT make to show  you. I have been busy playing with Sara Signature Little Angel range. This is one of my all time favourites, the dies are so cute and the papers, embossing folders and stamps are gorgeous too.

I made a baby shower invite with the collection, this adorable set would have come in very handy last year when I was make them for my Daughter's baby shower.



I used : Sara Signature Little Angel Collection

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.




10 comments:

tilly said...

a gorgeous card, love the elephant die and your super ribbon
Tilly

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Donna, absolutely adorable.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This baby card is so cute and sweet!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning baby card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

How cute?! Love the design and fab little ellie
Lorraine x

Judith said...

Just so cute and pretty Donna - I just love this collection - think it was my favourite to work with, it came too late for me as well! - just after y grandaughter was born last year, still it makes lovely toddler birthday cards too! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna. Oh this is so adorable, love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Donna.x

Tina said...

Love this card Donna. It is so clean looking and perfect for a baby shower. Love the elephant. Xx

Ally said...

ooooh Donna, what a lovely baby card!
Maybe you are interested in the little candy I offer on my blog :)
xxx, Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...