My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 9 December 2016

LOTV Sneak Peek

Good afternoon, lovely bloggers, hope you are all happy & well and had a good week.

Woohoo! it's the weekend!

LOTV have a brand new launch heading our way. There are 16 new super cute animal stamps being released on 16th December as digis and rubber. As well as 8 new Trio stamps, there are also some gorgeous new mice images from a new artist to  LOTV

I have a little sneak peek of one of the adorable new stamps. I will share my card made with this cutie, next week.

There are lots more sneak peeks over at the Ideas To Inspire Blog, LOTV FB page. 

So here's my sneak peek I used Sweet Peas, which is so adorable!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely evening.



2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Donna that mouse is so cute. I can't wait to see the new release and what you have made. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Supercute! Waiting to look at the whole card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...