My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday, 8 December 2016

Catitudes - Purrfect Together

Good morning, hope you are all ok.

I have my Crafters Companion The Inspirers DT card to show you all today. I made this using the gorgeous Catitudes collection.


I used : Fizzy Dizzy stamp set
 Spectrum Noir Pens & Pencils - Cats - Black, IG10, 8, 7, & 6 Black. Heart - PP4 & 2 Sorbet. Champagne - Pink Blush & Sorbet.
All the above lovely lot is available from Crafters Companion

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a great day.



9 comments:

  1. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funy card, perfect scene.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super design to your card, love all the themed elements and those gorgeous cats.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. Those cats look like they are having a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Donna, a fabulous image and lovely colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Donna. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...