My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Hope your day is as fabulous as you

Good morning, how are you all?

I have a card to show you that I've made using a super cute Pollycraft image. I've printed off loads of them recently and have had a lovely time colouring them up. I have quite a few ready to be made into cards.




I also used : Embossilicious embossing folder
Spectrum Noir pens & pencils - Skin - FS3 & 1 Copper, Poppy, Paprika
Hair - GB8, EB2 & 1 Ginger, Bark
Trousers - GB8, EB2 & 1 Driftwood, Timberwood
Pocket CG2 & 1, DR5 & 3 Viridian
Rainbow - DR3, CR1, CG3, BT7
Belt - DR5 & 3
Shoes BT7
Mambi paper pad
Sweet Dixie & Mag Freebie dies
Crafters Companion sentiment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day



12 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, love the embossed kraft background!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the image she is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

Hi Donna, Very cute image, lovely card..xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Donna, lovely sweet image and nice touch using embossed kraft card. The flowers work really well with the image. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Donna, fab image and I love all the pretty details
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Donna, such a pretty image.
Pauline
x

Liliya said...

Good after Donna interesting colour combination you use on this card I love it.

Sammy said...

Oh this is fab Donna! I LOVE the colours. haven't played with my Pollycraft digis in for ever, must remedy that! x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love it.
What a wonderful image and colouring
Great layout too Donna
Hugs Kelly

Doreen said...

A gorgeous design and fab image.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely colour choices with the kraft card, sweet image and I love those stitched flowers.
Lorraine

Fikreta said...

very nice card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...